It has been a few months since I checked the length of Kelli’s hair. Today I was deep conditioning her hair and realized that her hair had reached her tail bone. I was suprised!
extra virgin olive oil
Herbal Essence conditioner
(you can use oil and conditioner of your choice)
- I put the oil in an old container I have with a nozzle. The nozzle makes it easier to apply the oil to her hair
- The first thing I do is wet her hair
- Then I section the hair and apply conditioner first, and then oil
- After I apply the products to her entire head, I twist the sections up, and put them into knot, similar to bantu knots.
- I place a plastic bag or cap over her head, and then she sits under the dryer for about 15- 25 minutes.
- Then I wash it out, shampoo and regular condition.