I started off with hair that had been straightened with a flat iron.
Flat iron video: http://youtu.be/bJAmSA1HlL0?t=3m30s
This hairstyle does not require heat.
- I started off finger detangling each section, making sure that there were no knots or tangles.
- I took small sections and spritzed it LIGHTLY with water. (I did not use any extra products on my hair)
- I wrapped the hair onto the roller, spreading the hair out evenly.
- I repeated steps 1, 2, and 3 on each section of hair, until my entire all of the hair was wrapped in rods.
- I let the hair air dry for 5+ hours. You can use a hair dryer, but I wanted to get no heat curls. When you are doing no heat curls, it is better to not the soak the hair with water and product. If you soak the hair with water it will take longer to dry with no heat.
- I un-twirled each section. I did not completely un-roll, this will mess up the definition of the curl.
- After all of the rods are taken out, I start to gently pull the curls a part to add more fullness and movement.
- You can add oil to the curls for shine
You’re Done! Enjoy your beautiful no heat curls!!!!
“Easy Natural Hair”
Click MsAliciaJames.com For More “Natural Hair” videos!
Subscribe to my channel on Youtube for new natural hair videos, it’s free!!! Click the logo below!