My wash and Go Today !!! Day 3 Hair
How I achieved the perfect wash and go for 4a/4b tight coily hair!
- I co washed my hair using Herbal Essence Hello Hydration conditioner.
- I finger detangled my hair. It’s been over a month since I’ve used a comb.
- Now here is where you have 2 options.. I prefer option 2, because I feel the results were better! You decide
- I left the Herbal Essence Conditioner in, and let my hair air dry (don’t forget to add the product in small sections – Shingle)
- I rinsed the conditioner out, and then applied my Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream (don’t forget to add the product in small sections – Shingle)
- The trick is not touching your hair afterwards (it’s so tempting) You don’t want your hair to become frizzy. Let the curls set
- It takes my hair almost half of a day to dry. (I start washing that morning, because you don’t want to have to sleep on your wet hair, the curls will not set properly)
- At night, I pull the dry hair up in a pineapple. I tie my hair down with a satin scarf, leaving the curls sitting out on the top of my head
- In the morning, I take the hair down, and apply a little extra virgin olive oil for shine.
- I shake the hair out, and pull some of the curls apart lightly. (The more you pull the frizzier it will get)
VOILAAAAA!!!! A successful wash and go!
Letting the hair dry completely decreases the amount of frizz! The pineapple helps stretch the hair out, so that you can get a little length and movement! 🙂 I hope this works for you! 🙂